Informatie we collect from you
We collect personal data from you when you voluntarily provide information directly to us or through our website. This may include information that you provide when you register to create and use an account, visit our showroom, request a quote, fill out a form on our website, fill out a form during your visit to our stand at a trade show, post feedback or a review on a product on our website, take part in a (win) action, correspond with us by post, buy products in our webshop or website, subscribe to our e-mail lists or when you respond to surveys or promotions.
- Contact details: such as your first name, surname, email address, phone number and addresses associated with your account.
- Profile information: such as your contact details (as above) and other information you share when you create a profile on our website
- Comments and opinions: such as reviews and reviews you share on Powerlight products, or when you respond to our surveys, contests and promotions.
- Payment and transaction details: registration of the products you purchase from us and the payment method and credit/debit card details you use for the transaction.
- Information about products you have viewed: we collect information about the products you have viewed on our website or that you have added to your shopping basket or wish list on our website.
Information about how you use and connect to the online service: We automatically collect information about how you use our website, such as the pages and links you access, the time you visit our website and the length of time you are on our website and the choices you make when using our website.ii) We also automatically collect information about the device you are currently using to access our website, such as details of the type of device, operating system, browser and applications connected to the platform via the device, your IP address, your Internet Service Provider or mobile network and your screen resolution, if any.iii) Generally, the information we collect about how you use or connect to our website is linked to your device.
- Location information: Except for the information you choose to provide to us, we do not collect information about your exact location. The IP address of your device may help us determine an approximate location, but this is no more accurate than the city, state or country in which you use the device.
- Information from fraud prevention organizations: In the event that we detect fraudulent activity, we are required by law to share your personal information with the relevant lenders, fraud and crime prevention organizations.
- We may also collect personal information about you from Facebook through its connection functionality: the information received includes your first name, last name, username and photo and other information from that service as permitted by you and that service.
How we use your information
We will also use your personal data for the specific purposes described below:
- Contact Information: we use your contact information so that we can communicate directly with you by phone, text message or e-mail, in particular about any questions, concerns or concerns that we have identified that concern you. We may also use your contact information to send you information about similar products and services that we think may be of interest to you (such communications will be in accordance with your marketing preferences, as explained in more detail in Section 5 below).
- Profile Information: We use your profile information to provide you with Powerlight’s services.
Reviews: we will use your reviews and reviews to identify similar products and services that may be of interest to you and to provide you with Studio Lightboxx’s services.
- Payment and transaction information: we use your payment and transaction information that you provide to process payment for each product or service you purchase from us. We may also use the history of your transactions with us to determine similar products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Notices to us: We will use any messages you send us to help us respond to any questions, concerns or concerns you may have and to provide you with Studio Lightboxx’s services.
- Your Preferences: We will use your preferences that you can set in order to provide notifications, messages, view our website and track other choices that you can make about how our website is shown to you.
- Information about products you have viewed: We use this information to send you reminders and further information about these products. We will also use this information to find similar products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Information about your location: We use your estimated location for analytical purposes.
Information about fraudulent activities related to your account: We will use information about fraudulent activities related to your account to prevent fraud or crime.
- All personal information on an aggregated basis: we use all personal information we collect to:
(i) monitor and improve our website and our procedures and processes
(ii) to help us develop new products and services.
We may anonymize and aggregate (so that it does not identify you) the information we collect. We may use anonymous information for purposes such as testing our website functionality, research, data analysis, improving the platform, developing new products and features, or displaying information about purchases through our platform, such as the most popular purchases or purchases based on an estimated location.
We will process your personal data (i) with your consent, (ii) when we need it to perform an agreement with you (e.g. the sales agreement), (iii) where we are legally obliged to do so (e.g. where it is necessary to retain it in the event of possible disputes), and/or (iv) when it is in our legitimate interests to do so and where those interests are not negated by your data protection rights. For example, we have a legitimate interest in offering and delivering our products and services, deterring fraud and performing marketing activities.
Marketing and advertising
Email Marketing: From time to time, we may contact you via email with information about our similar products that we think you may be interested in if you agree [at the time of registration/sale]. Then, if you do not want us to send you your email marketing, you can unsubscribe via the unsubscribe link in the email you received from us. Your details will be removed from our mail system as soon as possible. Order email notifications: we may send you emails about the status of your order or the delivery of your products. Addressed advertising material: We may from time to time send you advertising material about products and services that we think may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive printed advertising material, you can unsubscribe by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long we store your data
We will retain your information, whether or not your account is active, for as long as we deem it necessary to achieve our business objectives or to comply with applicable laws, audit requirements, regulatory requests or orders of competent courts. You can access your information at any time via your account page. Use your personal login details to log in to your account page. Do you want us to delete your data? Then you can contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
Which employees have access to your data
Your data is available to all employees of Studio Lightboxx, in particular employees of our Marketing department. If an employee no longer works at Studio Lightboxx, we will delete the account with which the former employee in question had access to your data.
Use of your data by third parties
Studio Lightboxx does not allow the use of personal data by third parties themselves for commercial, charitable or idealistic purposes. Your data will be used strictly for purposes within Studio Lightboxx. We only use your data for the purposes described above in article 2. If necessary, we will only provide your data to law enforcement agencies, regulators and other parties for legal reasons (third parties to whom we are legally obliged to disclose your personal data or to whom we must give you personal data in order to protect our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of others and to detect and investigate illegal activities and breaches of an agreement that we have with you).
Links to sites of third parties
The Studio Lightboxx website may from time to time contain links to and from external websites of our partners, news publications and affiliates. Studio Lightboxx cannot, however, be held responsible for the way in which these parties deal with your data. Please read the privacy statement, if any, of the site you are visiting.
Right of resistance
You may have different rights with respect to our use of your personal data:
- Marketing: as mentioned above in section 4, you may choose not to receive such emails from us by using the contact details provided therein, or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails we send you.
- Access, Rectification, Connection, Blocking, Completion, Deletion and Update: You have the right to access, rectify, block, join, complete, delete and update your personal data and to restrict its use. You also have the right to request more information about the processing of your personal data.
- Objection: under certain circumstances you also have the right to object to our processing of your personal data. You can exercise the above rights by contacting our customer service. All requests will be processed as soon as possible.
We hope that we can answer your questions about how we process your data in a satisfactory manner. However, if you still have doubts, you have the right to submit a complaint to the competent data protection authority.
Questions and remarks